So! I'm part of this group RP thing that's made by which is basically where you make a new OC and pit them in with other guys and they go on crazy, whacky adventures. So without further ado, here's my nerd!
Personality: Chipper, Easy to converse with, Accidental helper, quick witted, easily excitable, thinks on feet
Height/Weight: 6'1 and weighs about 177
Physical Build: Not that much of a thin stick, but he's got a decent amount of meat on him and lean.
Hair color: Dirty blonde
Eye Color: Green
Sexual preference: Asexual/Demisexual
Costume: Dragonian scholar; think an Argonian from Skyrim but with a suit. And wings. He couldn't afford the whole she-bang, but hey his sister does make-up so she did a hella good job on some scale arms while he dusted off an old suit and found some good contacts.
Acquired powers from costume: Durable skin, Elemental breathing/powers (Acid breath, Fire breath, pyromancy), enhanced sight, A tail! (Not sure if it helps, but hey, it's there! And it's practically a third hand) Enhanced strength, slight underwater breathing
About: Many kids had a pretty good handle on whom they wanted to be when they grow up. Eventually they'd change. But for Martin, that dream stuck with him since he was a kid. Being a magician was his number one dream and it indeed followed through his life. Granted he did find an actual part time job as a waiter at a restaurant to help pay for school and stuff, but he does find some time every now and then to work on magic tricks.
Likes: Magic, Fried rice, birds, reading, rabbits, tarot cards, strange/interesting food combinations, old jazz, 80's music
Dislikes: People whom constantly shit on other people's likes for the sake of trolling, outdated animatronics, uncanny valley dolls,
1. Has a sister named Lillian (Lila for short) who's two years younger than him who's good at cosmetics.
2. Was one of the kids back in the day whom watched Sailor Moon and constantly tell his friends at school that he didn't even watch it. Finds Tuxedo Mask to be a good superhero, even though the guy is a huge dork. Favorite sailor was Venus.
3. Has a pet dove named Quota.
4. Has a tiny creep out factor with frogs. Small ones he doesn't mind but big ones (Ex: Pac-man frogs) freak him out because of how they don't blink and stare at you.
5. Not an avid anime fan, but he enjoys some old cartoons from the 80's (Jem and the Holograms, Thunder-Cats)
6. Loves, loves, LOVES Electric Light Orchestra
7. Always has one item of clothing that is green on him. (Ex: Socks, gloves, scarf,)
And yeah, that's pretty much it! Haven't decided that much on a last name, but here he is! Looking forward to this and RP-ing with new people.